ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:7:00 am - 3:00 am
Sat:7:00 am - 3:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Taco Bellchalupa craving box

My complain is about my visit to Taco Bell on 4/20/19. I check on the website for the exact location and it said 5 dollars. To confirm when I was placing my order Kayla (cashier's name) told me that the box was only 5 dollars. I had asked her if I could replace the fountain drink with the Baja blast freeze. She said it was okay. She did not inform me that there was an extra charge. I do not mind paying the extra charge to get my exact order because I changed the fountain drink to a freeze. The official website for Taco Bell said it was 50 cents extra to replace the drink. I was charged 60 cents. My complain is that she charged me a $1.10 extra on my total order. A dollar for the chalupa box and 10 cents for the freeze. I would like to kindly request a refund of $1.10 .

chalupa craving box