La Quinta Inns & Suites

602 S Falkenburg Rd, Tampa, FL, 33619, US

Reviews and Complaints

La Quinta Inns & SuitesHotel

I am looking for an email address to send pictures of the hotel room and grounds. This complaint site says my pictures are too large to upload.

This is my room at the La Quinta Inn located 602 S. Faulkenburg Rd Tampa FL 33619.

Dates July [protected].

I have to tell you not only was this the most disgusting room I have ever stayed in but I never expected to encounter actual prostitutes and drug dealers working from the front door of the hotel. I was literally scared for me and my son's safety. I was too scared to even complain to the staff as they looked unsavory themselves. We were terrified just to walk the dog. The workers at the Bob Evans restaurant next door warned us to be careful and stay in lighted areas at all times because of how bad the clientele at this hotel is. I am horrified at the state of this hotel and that Wyndham allows this. What a disgrace to your name and reputation.

I live here locally and never considered that I would be in danger in my own town. I had to clean everything in the room with disinfectant wipes because if how filthy it was. I was distressed that the hotel wreaked of marijuana so much that you could actually see smoke in the hallway. There was so much trash and broken bottles around the hotel I am shocked my dog didn't cut her paw. I will send those photos in a separate email. I am absolutely appalled. I want to speak to someone at corporate, not customer service.

Sincerely,