La Quinta Inns & Suites

Fri:Closed
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

La Quinta Inns & Suites: La Quinta Inn Tallahassee North2 rooms

On Friday Dec 21, I had a reservation at the La Quinta Inn in Tallahassee North at
2905 North Monroe Taloahassee FL 32303

Our experience at this location was terrible. When we arrived, we were given a room that was dirty. I am picky as I have worked as a housekeeper for a major corporation, however, my husband is not as particular, and his expression was that the room was filthy. We had my 91 year old mother traveling across country with us. I have to watch that she stays healthy.

I went to the front desk to complain, and I was given another room. The girl at the front desk apologized. The next room, No. 438 was cleaner, but not according to standards that I expected from La Quinta. The bathtub faucet was leaking. Not just drip drip, but a constant running. We tried to turn it off, but couldn't. We would have complained again, but it was late, and we were all exhausted from about 8 hours of driving in bad weather.

However, none of us slept well because of the noise from the faucet. We even kept the door shut to the bathroom so we didn't hear it.

The next morning at checkout, I told the young man our experience. All he had to say was, "im sorry." To be quite honest, i am so disappointed in this hotel. I have stayed at La Quinta before and had a great experience. But now... I'm quite disgusted.

Good thing "Undercover Boss" was not there. You all would have been in big trouble.

Comment Guidelines