ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Cracker BarrelService/Food

On 4/20/22 my husband and I met my Aunt and cousin at the cracker barrel in Seffner Florida. I ordered the southern fried chicken, I specifically asked for only dark meat. When the orders came on my plate are 2 big chicken breast. I asked the waitress to change out the breast for 2 thighs. Also, noted, I told the waitress to begin with that I would not eat white meat if it was served, but that is what she served me anyway. Finally after about 20-25 minutes I inquired about the thighs. She told me that my order went to the bottom of the line and would be ready after the other orders on the top were filled. Finally, after 45-50 minutes, everybody else at the table had eaten their food and I was still waiting for mine. I finally asked the manager to remove my order off of the tab, which he did. When he returned he said, well the thighs were ready on the plate and were ready to bring over. I let him know that I did not want the chicken anymore now. I am sure it was probably ice cold and had been sitting there for awhile. Overall, the service itself was poor. She never brought the biscuits or corn muffins, we finally got tired of asking for stuff and waiting forever to get it that we did not even ask about the biscuits and muffins. Crazy, and very disappointing, this waitress ruined my whole meal.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Cracker BarrelSeating

I arrived at the cracker barrel in seffner, fl on May 6 at 12:40 pm for lunch, I was told that there would be a 20 minute wait. It was 25 minutes before I was seated. The first section had 8 tables with customers and 10 empty tables. The 2nd section, where I was seated had 8 tables with customers and 10 empty tables. There was 1 hostess, 2 or 3 servers, and 1 busboy. The hostess and servers were also bussing the tables. thanks to our server, we were served our meal at 1:30 (my son works at Lazy Days, next door, and had to be back at 2 PM). Nevertheless, the overall management of the restaurant was worse than poor. I did not see a management person at the facility when I was there. I have gone to Bob Evans across the street and been served in a timely fashion and for now, will take my business there.

Comment Guidelines