ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Aspen DentalDentures

I have attempted several times to explain the look I was going for to no avail. I explained that I did not want a big "gummy" smile, but that is what I got as my permanent denture. I was given a temporary full upper and a partial lower but in the end all I received was a full "gummy" upper and no lower partial. I asked for the gums to be of my natural color, and I got pink gums whereas my natural gums are brown. I am not happy with the end result. I have gone in for fittings so many times and still didn't get what I asked for. I cannot afford to purchase new dentures at this time which leaves me to go without teeth again. I will not humiliate myself by wearing these big pink gummy dentures that leave me looking like a horse. Please help.

Comment Guidelines