Badcock & More

Fri:9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Badcock & MoreDamage to my home

Had a bedroom set delivered to my home about 2 weeks ago, the person tripped and put a hole in my wall . I called the same day and showed pictures of the wall was told someone would contacted me to they did contacted me said they would be out that weekend NO show, i called them again said he will call at 9:30 am to come out and fix it No call No show. Went to store and got oops sorry we have been busy. The want to take less than 1 percent of my 3k bill for damage on a brand new built home. Thats ridiculous. Manager wouldnt even come out of office sent some one else to do his job. Is this how you mantain customer satisfaction. And ignoring the problem doed not make it ho away.