ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Coast DentalDental practices

I went to coast dental lakeland fla south side
The ppl there are not that friendly however their house cleaning practices are not that great!!
Not only was the room dirty (that I pointed out to the hygienist) but the hygienist was not practicing safe hygiene because when I pointed out dirty gloves on the sink she pushed them back in the garbage hole with her gloved hand. How many germs was she gonna spread when she touch my mouth?? I asked for another room I told her I don't like this one it looked and felt dirty!! She acted like she didn't care and no apologies from her she informed me I had to wait for half hour nope I said and left the place upset!!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Coast DentalRefund

I went there 1 week ago I was told I need a root canal followed by a crown I have no insurance I was told it would cost me almost $1700 for a crown I was floored I signed up for the smile plan it dropped to $1200 I got calling around and found I was being over chared almost $800 I no longer ever want to do bussiness with coast and I want my refund I have all my paper work my bill was $101 without $75 smile plan I paid $137 my refund should be $36 I am so mad I am also contacting the better bussiness bureau

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
      • Gl
        glendgirl Oct 17, 2009

I can try to help, if you give me more info. I work here right know.For that reazon i will keep my persoanl info. privet. But if you like I can gide you the best way I can to understand and maybe get your mney back. Did they ever did any treatment? I only read that you went for a limited exam and they took x-rays and give you the estimate, later you asked other offices and found a lesser coast.is this correct?

• Lu
        luer21 May 10, 2009

Coast dental is the worst service I ever had. They overcharged me $500 for teeth cleaning on 2/2/09, so far they still have not refunded it to me. They billed my insurance ~$900, but on my account showing as ~$1000, they let me pay the rest, but never told me until I found it by myself. The account lady was so rude, she never told me the truth. Always has different story to tell whenver I ask her. They are so sucks.

ADVERTISIMENT