ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

RaceTracService

I am a customer who go to racetrac all the time. Today I went to racetrac.. And their lawn care people jumped on me and my handicap daughter. The manager came out and scream at me like I said something to them... And I didnt even talk to them.. The lawn care people (jupiter lawn care company) were mad.. That they had to clean the parking lot and took it out on us. They went in and told the girl manager we said something to them and we didn't even talk to them.. This is at 8890 w irlo bronson hwy. Maybe racetac should hire a new manager.. I don't think manager should be screaming at customers. And maybe they should hire a new lawn care company that doesn't harass their customers.

Comment Guidelines