ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Olive GardenService and cleanliness

Yesterday July 16th my wife and I frequent the OliveGarden located at 3447 NW Federal Hwy S, Jensen Beach, FL 34957. We typically go to the bar for a glass of wine before being seated for dinner. Yesterday was unsettling from the time we sat down at the bar. Service was slow and when we were ready to order our wine, we asked the server to clean the bar, she did. While sitting and enjoying our wine I notice at the end of the bar counter dirty dishes just sitting there also dirty dishes on the counter of the liquor/registry counter. Not once did any employee take the initiative to remove the dirty dishes. Employees and the manager who also passed by the bar counter on more than many occasions not even looking at the dirty dishes. My wife picked up a dirty napkin from the bottom of her chair and placed it by the dirty dishes on the bar counter.
We then were seated for dinner. I then noticed the floors leading from the receptionist area had litter, no one cleaned it up.
Upon leaving I approached the manager to advise him of the dirty dishes that were still on the locations I mentioned above, he stated he would take care of it.
Leaving through the main entrance to the parking lot the entrance and paper, cigarette butts and other garbage, should have been picked up.
I realize we are in the recovery mode, if you will, from this Covid situation but I strongly feel your managers should be more attentive to the employees doing there job and aware of their surroundings in keeping your business top notch for your customers.

Comment Guidelines