ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Panera BreadToasted frontega chicken sandwich

I have ordered the Toasted Frontega Chicken sandwich in recent months (about 4 or 5 times) and have been VERY disappointed EVERY time! I absolutely lovED this sandwich and it was worth it to me to pay almost 10 dollars for a sandwich. But not anymore. What I get is BREAD with very little chicken and a few other fillers. Tonight it was bread and avacado with 2 or 3 bites of chicken.
I know the price of everything has gone up but when the QUALITY of a product goes DOWN, consumers like myself, tend to take our business elsewhere.
I hope that doesn't happen to Panera Bread as I think it is a "classy eatery".
PLEASE bring this awesome delight back to life???

Remona