ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri:11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Olive Garden3 of the fettuccine alfredo with added chicken and 1 five cheese ziti with a dozen of bread stick

Hello, I am sorry that we are needing to do this but, our take home order last night was really bad. Which surprised me. Because
We've never had this problem with olive garden in the last 25 years or so that we've been dining in with olive garden.
The pasta was cold and hard and there was very little sauce. It barley covered less then half of the pasta. And the chicken was cold and there was very little. I felt like we ordered from the kids menu, or like our order was last of the precooked food and they had to scraped the pan to make ours because there was so little left and they didn't want to cook more. They wanted to close up. As for the bread it was nice and soft on top but the bottom not so much it was like chewing on a tire.
Now the zuppa toscana was good.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Olive GardenService

We came in friday 10/25 we were running behind and told the server we needed all 10 orders to go we sat in the room with the big table, we all ordered big meals then the server never came back after 15-20 min I went and got the jess and told her what happened so she went and never came back, in 30min I went to get the mg julie and she came over and took or order but after 30 min of no drinks or food we had to leave jess said let me get yall some drinks salads and soup for free and no charge. We ate so fast cause we had to leave we 450 band kids heading to camden for a football game. The mgr came over with a check for soup, I asled why are we getting a check for soup after we were told it would be free, so we were charged for soup that we never ordered. The service here was horrible and I love this place but the service and communication at this location was the worst I have ever had. 30min of no drinks not even water and then paying for food we didnt order. We didnt even ge the food we ordered to go. I hope this does not happen often. Worst ever service.

Comment Guidelines