ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

WalgreensPharmacy

My doctor sent in my prescription on July 6, 2022 for 10 mg Percocet. I have been very patient.

Today on July 20, 2022, I called Walgreens [protected] Palmetto Park Road Boca Raton. The Pharmasist was rude. She didn’t give me her name and told me I should call other Walgreen stores. Without me being able to say anything, she hung up. I was able to take the survey. I have many prescriptions at the store. I’m ready to take them someplace else where Walgreens will be out of my life.

Comment Guidelines