ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:8:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:8:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Burlington Coat Factory DirectTreatment of employees

I am a current employee soon to be ex employee. I’m leaving due to defamation of character, my mger having favoritism and the fact that what I said about what happened to me was basically for nothing. This other person who is spreading rumors calling me slow, clingy, and saying I would not have my job if it weren’t for her. I went to HR hopefully that does something because this is a toxic working environment.

Comment Guidelines