ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Family DollarStore never open and never stocked or clean

770 red table drive Fami9ly Dollar in Gypsum Colorado 81637 is closed again today every day this store can not keep any employees Corporate office uses aggressive force tactics to make employees work off the clock , stock the store while running the cash register in one night they can not keep employees and Refuse to make the immediate required changes in Pay and Tactics to continue a healthy work environment for they're employees

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Family Dollarfavoritism/lying/slander

I work at the family dollar in gypsum. I work with a co-worker who i've had problems with in the past. I've let go of all that but she clearly hasn't. She has continued to talk smack about me and even is buddy buddy with another manager and the main boss. Even my family who lives 70 miles away is hearing the stuff she is saying about me. All because of things that happened in the past. The male manager that i've worked a few night shifts with went to the boss and lied about things I never said or did. I can't believe this is being allowed to go on and I have not been able to defend myself. Boss took their word over mine, even though I wasn't given a chance. I don't appreciate that I am a hard worker employee who busts their butt and i'm being discriminated against because of my past and because this woman doesn't like me. I wish some people would grow up and stop their drama and spreading lies all over work and in town. I have heard nothing but this woman complaining about the boss and how she handles the store and her refusal to do certain things or making excuses why she doesn't clean up after herself or putting things in the wrong spots. She is also the only employee who is allowed to wear what she wants. I got in trouble for not wearing my family dollar shirts and have been wearing them ever since. But she is favored and does what she wants. I've even heard her offering the boss cbd to vape on and cussing at her like they're best friends. It's sickening that this is being allowed to go on in a workplace. There are two other ladies there who know better from these lies and it's great that they have my back. I love my job and I am very good at what I do. I fear I will be fired if I bring this favoritism and lying ordeal up to the boss. She's buddy buddy with the man and woman who have been lying and talking smack on me since I started working there. And I get to go into gas stations or grocery stores and hear of what they've heard from lindzi herself.
    I hope this matter can be resolved. I will be contacting human resources and writing a formal letter to the main corporate office. If it continued and I hear more word of these lies and slander, I will press charges. If I tell my boss and it continues, then i'll have no choice than to file a complaint and make a case against my boss herself.

Comment Guidelines