ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:5:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:5:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

King SoopersHarassed by Vigilante Employees, Mgrs, Police

For the past 4yrs, I have been botha victim and witnessed aggressive, abusive stalking in the store and through the neighborhood on my way home, and while I was inside my apartment. They use nearby radio station to communicate with on stop harassment. When I contacted a supervisor about this it made it worse by the pero. Someone uses over head com to call police into Starbucks to Harass and gaslight. They over shamed my clothing, questioned me extensively, verbally emotionally abused me without consideration that I have been a customer. They stalked me at school, and tried to ostrasize me. Nobody stood up for me. They humiliated & shamed me when I deserve respect. The store of gangstalking employees They shuffled the employees around. I witnessed them doing it to others. Some are the Police family members. After they use the intense and I cannot emphasize the word intense criticism and it was not what they thought they acted as if everything was okay when it is not. Another stalker who communicated through another source of electronic media told me not to shop there from afar. They tortured and terrorized me. Bruce A.J. Police Mgrs Pasque and his supervisor grand daughter, Police families. They used Calvary Radio Station, minimally. They do not work and get sick pleasure from stalking and use the information on smartphone, mp3 player with chip, and use of ks account info.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

King Soopers — Pharmacy

The pharmacist (Daniel) is lazy and a liar, claiming to have not received authorization from my doctor for a...

ADVERTISIMENT