ADVERTISIMENT

Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Aug 01, 2021

Frontier Airlines — Flight, csr, missing items from baggage

Shelce Vines 07/27-07/30/2021 ATLF13020234 On July 26, 2021 there was a flight booked from Phoenix Arizona...

Frontier AirlinesAirline credit

In March of 2020 I booked flights with frontier for myself and my 3 children due to corona virus the flights were cancelled. I was able to use a flight credit for June 4-6, 2020 flight confirmation R8RTTP. This flight was also cancelled so I rebook for August 14-16 flight confirmation Y9HC8M. This flight was also cancelled. I was informed by email in July that I would be able to get a refund. However when I called to question why my refund was not credit back to my account I was told my flight was not eligible for refund only flight credit. I tried booking a flight today and was told there was no credit available due to the flight credit expiring. I was never informed of expiration date. I am a single mom of 3 kids one who happens to be disable I cannot afford to just give Frontier Airlines $352.00. I need a refund or my credit. The supervisor I spoke to about this situation was very rude and did not provide me any help in this situation.

Comment Guidelines