ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Apria HealthcareCustomer service in trying to get oxygen refill after being sent home from hospital with their product.

This company is the worst I have ever dealt with (in any field) as far as customer service is concerned. I haven't dealt with the billing process yet but after reading other reviews, I am sure that process will be just as bad or worse. My husband was released from the hospital with oxygen (provided by Apria). They tried to deliver at 11:00 pm and called my husband who is sick with Covid. He was asleep when they called and preferred not to wake others in the house to receive the delivery that late. Angie told him it would be delivered first thing the next morning. I called once I learned of this and gave them my contact information. After MANY phone calls and my husband going without oxygen for hours, the oxygen was delivered at 10:00 pm. In my first 3 calls to the company number, I even offered to go pick it up and was told that wasn't an option and it was on the way and would be there soon. Soon turned out to be 11 hours later. Apparently, there was only one delivery driver for the afternoon shift and none for the morning shift (didn't show up for work). No call or explanation of such from the manager who I finally heard from at 9 pm after insisting on speaking to numerous times. The delivery driver had to relay that information.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Apria Healthcare GroupAll

My 88 year old mother used Apria equipment for years until her Insurance Company found amore RELIABLE and HONEST company and stopped using Apria. She at her advanced age is getting harassing phone calls from this company.

ALL Apria equipment has been returned by the staff of her facility, by me or my adult child. We received receipts.

AS HER DAUGHTER AND POA, I demand this stop immediately or I will seek a legal remedy. Harassment of the Elderly is illegal in the State of Colorada. Cease and desist immediately.

Nora HensleyHepler for Rodona Hensley