Easy Life Furniture

183rd Street 11111, Cerritos, CA, 90703, US

Reviews and Complaints

delivery problem

I purchased a bed last week, Monday, at the Easy life furniture in Cerritos, CA and paid cash and $65.00 delivery fee. I was told that the bed will be delivered that Friday and they will call to let me know the time. Friday morning and I have not received a call so I call the store. I was told that the store manager forgot to order my bed so it can not be delivered until the following Tuesday. I made suggestions so it can delivered the following day but all I heard was, 'I'm sorry'. So I cancelled my order and hopefully my money will be refunded.

• Gi
    Gina Apr 30, 2008

My husband and I bought a living room set and a dining room set from this furniture store and after just a few months the coffee table leg was broken. I called the customer service and they are worst customer service I've spoken with. Wont give you call back or something. I thought that the coffee table would be replaced since it wasnt been 1 year since we purchased the said furniture but you know what happen??? They just send a person to take photo of the defect and when I called to follow up they just told me that there is no way they can do about it and so end up buying a new one. And it wasnt in a nice way the way they told me, just like other customer said they dont care after you purchased their poor quality furniture. I would never go to this furniture store again...

• Robert Jacobs Feb 18, 2009

I didn't have any problems with the delivery of my purchase, in fact the delivery guys were careful about the newly painted walls and the floors. They were on time and best of all, they came on the day they said they would...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices