ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Ross Dress for LessShoes

I purchased a pair of boots Leather waterproof Blondo Dagger boots that regular price $105.00 I purchase this for $69.99 plus tax during Christmas I lost the original receipt when I went to return this boots they claim the value dropped to $3.99 if I wanted to return them.. I call the store manager she saying that the store will loose money. If I were to return this boots. Really I paid like $80.00 they keep my money they keep the boots & I get $3.99 & they loss money. I don’t think so…. :@( :-(.

Comment Guidelines