215 East Katella Avenue, Orange, CA, 92867, US
Fri:7:30 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:7:30 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

bad brake job

I had my front and rear brakes done at pep boys (premium package) after 7k miles the front right brake
fell off and was dangling from the brake line, My wife and children reluctantly drove the car 5 miles to the Orange location. The service manager fixed the warrantied work; I then asked "Sean" if he had his men check the other brakes...With a blank stare and a I don't know response I did not feel so self-assured.
within 3 weeks the left front brake fell off!!! These people are incompetent and don't care about the quality of work they do. not to mention failing brakes causing potential fatalities.
Sincerely,
Art Benner,
Orange, Ca.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices