ADVERTISIMENT

Sat:10:00 am - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

The Men's WarehouseShoes

To men's warehouse,
I am writing this complaint because of lack of service issues. I also work in retail and am well aware of staffing and out of stock issues but I always do what ever is needed to make the customer happy, so they keep coming back. Now here's the issue. My daughter has picked men's warehouse to dress her grooms at her wedding. She picked brown matte dress shoes as it goes with the weddings color theme. Men's warehouse took it upon themselves to switch the shoes from brown to black and said "we are out of stock on brown" in a rude tone. She has people flying in from different countries to be a part or the wedding and are getting here last minute. We don't have time to shop for brown shoes. The store said we can buy brown shoes from them which if the have them for sale they should use them to fulfill the agreement we first entered in. Your employee said "we switched them to black" like he's never dealt with a woman's wedding before. You just don't switch colors around when everything is absolutely coordinated according to color! You guys have to do something to make this right and tell your employer not to be so rude. Like I said, I understand out of stock issues but when something is confirmed reserved that is exactly what it means. I would have been a different story if when we first reserved the shoes, we where told at that time no brown was available. Then we could have coordinated the wedding colors for black. But to tell us 2 weeks before the wedding when all colors are set is ridiculous. Especially when most of the wedding party lives out of the country! Please men's warehouse make this right. This wedding is already beyond stressful, don't let men's warehouse add yet another stress to the beautiful bride.
Regards,