ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Jack in the BoxService

I went thru the drive thru and ordered 2 orders of the 3pc egg rolls and 2 orders of the teriyaki bowls and a chess cake. Pulled up to the window, paid, asked Pedro the cashier that I wanted sweet and sour sauce and teriyaki sauce. A girl handed me my cheese cake and told me to pack in spot number #1 a few minutes later the girl came out and gave me my order my wife checked our order we got 2 teriyaki bowls and 2 single egg rolls. So I went back and told the girl that I didn't get my 2 orders of egg rolls the girl walk out saying so you lied when I asked you if your order was right I said no I ordered 2 orders of the egg rolls. She said that's not what you told me when I asked you if the order was right on the screen. I asked her to get me what I ordered. She kept saying, so you lied to me. I told her l don't want to talk to you anymore, get me your manager, she tells me I am the manager. I told her to get me my egg rolls that I ordered. She said, I have to charge you $2.00 more for the egg rolls. So I asked her for her name, she said it was Anna. She was very unprofessional, for being a manager. She didn't have a name tag that said she was a manager. She was not even dress up as a manager of jack in the box. She needs to be taught some management skills.

Comment Guidelines