ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:24h
Fri:12:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Crunch FitnessCustomer service/chatsworth california crunch fitness

Good morning,

On April 1st I walked into Chatsworth crunch and made a payment. I paid for the march payment that I missed and April. I also showed the manager the text I received that would forgive the late penalty. The total sum was $43.92.

I come home and look at my records and notice that Crunch took $36.99 from my account. So, I called the manager at Chatsworth crunch and explained and was informed that the $36.99 would be placed back into my account.

It's now been since 4/1/2022 that I was promised a refund. Now I'm pissed!

This behavior by the staff at this gym is shady.

Randy Thompson