2905 Bell Rd, Auburn, CA, 95603, US
Fri:6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Burger KingUnethical behavior

This happened on March 18, 2021. The manager of the Auburn Ca Burger King on bell Rd threatened to call the police on me today. I called her out for being a terrible human being and an even worse manager. She continued to yell and scream and threaten me and refused to give me my food or a refund. The worst Burger King experience ever.
I came over to the store on my birthday, expecting to get a whopper meal and use my Burger King app points. I had to place the order twice because it did not appear to be working. When I arrived at the drive through our so-called manager was rude from the start. I asked if the online orders are working and she replied short, loudly and rudely"yes it is"! I had to go into the store because the manager had zero idea about how to provide the service that Burger King usually gives happily, to us guests.
When I entered the store the manager was yelling and rude from the start. I responded with anger, and frustration. I told this terrible employee and even worse manager, that the way you treat me and other guests is unacceptable and to please give me my food or a return. I was refused service and had the police called on me. This was the worst eating experience I have ever had period. Burger King should remove this terrible manager right away. This fraud of a manager should be fired first thing.