Menu
CB Medical Negligence and Deficiency Comfort Keepers 7600 East Redfield Road, Scottsdale, AZ, 85260, US
Comfort Keepers company logo
Comfort Keepers
reviews & complaints
Comfort Keepers company logo

Comfort Keepers

7600 East Redfield Road, Scottsdale, AZ, 85260, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
ComplaintsBoard
N
12:58 pm EDT

Comfort Keepers - Theft

I am an 75 year old man and I am completely disabled. I am on Medicaid and was entitled to a caregiver to help with light housekeeping, cooking, and personal hygiene. I was to have a caregiver every day, including weekends, for five hours a day. The first caregiver assigned to me by Comfort Keepers stole a bracelet, was totally disrespectful and instead of taking care of my home, made herself at home. When I got rid of this caregiver, the agency could not provide a replacement; instead I had a series of caregivers, often several different ones during the week. I found most of them to be inexperienced and untrained. The last caregiver I was assigned stole my check book and paid his rent. I found out when his landlord showed up at my door demanding more money. I have come to believe that this is fairly typical of this Scottsdale Comfort Keepers. They seem to hire whoever walks through the door. If you are elderly and in need of consistent, competent, caring help find an agency that actually cares more about the quality of caregiver and less about the money.

Read full review of Comfort Keepers