Menu
reviews & complaints
Jack In The Box company logo

Jack In The Box

5814 S Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ, 85040, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Sun
ComplaintsBoard
G
1:07 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jack In The Box - Dangerous behavior of manager

On August 3, 2023, I was waiting for my order at the drive-thru window the lady working there kept saying wait a minute as she ran back and forth to the inside ordering counter yelling at someone. She finally came to the window to get my money and said there's this man in here giving me a lot of problems then off she went again screaming at someone. She returned to the window and said he's gone I said stop arguing with him and call the police this is how people get killed. Oh no, she said I'll take care of him and ignored my advice. Before I could give her my money he appeared in front of my Mobility Van and threw a cinder block through my driver's side front window little pieces of glass went all over my face and all over the van even in my shoes. The block then slid between my Van and the pick-up window leaving a long scratch on my door. I don't know if you know much about Handicap Mobility vans but they are very expensive. I'm lucky the cinder block didn't hit me in the face because I'm sure it would have killed me. I called the police and they found the man and arrested him. They took down all this information including the employee's name. She said the manager would be calling me but he never did. Jack in the Box employee endangered my life that day by arguing with a customer who was openly aggressive. Plus I had to replace my windshield for her unprofessional behavior. I've waited to see if the manager was going to contact me since he hasn't I'm thinking about getting a lawyer I would prefer not to have to go through all that legal paperwork.

Claimed loss: No use of handicapped mobility van for two weeks, plus replacement of windshield.

Desired outcome: Compensation from Jack in the Box.

Read full review of Jack In The Box