ADVERTISIMENT

Sat:6:00 am - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Crunch FitnessBad customer service

Hello Team,

I would like to share my experience in the crunch fitness location 1818 w bell road Phoenix . I was waiting for my ride after finishing up my workout in the front Sofa. Suddenly a dog without leash came to me and jumped on the sofa and started sniffing. The employees who were there ( 3 employees were there ) at the front desk were just doing nothing. I stood up and ran away from the sofa with fear as I was allergic to dogs. After few minutes dog came back again and jumped on the sofa where I was sitting for the second time. Still no action from the employees there, they were just standing and laughing. The way they treated me today was horrible . Can you please take action on this incident. Is this how they should treat their customers?

Please take action.