ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

QuiktripRacism

I was racially profiled by employee Noelia G at the Quicktrip on 51st Ave and Northern, Glendale AZ 85301. After making a derogatory comment, she refused to accept the state issued online version of my license. She said I must be logged on to the site and after proving I was indeed logged on to the site, she made another racist comment about African Americans doing shady activities, so she couldn't trust me and refused to sell me cigarettes even though I provided my license showing my birth date is 05/18/1991. I uploaded the second video I took. You'll be able to see the other one on YouTube if nothing is done about this. I'll name it Quicktrip Hires Racists and supports Racism.

Comment Guidelines