ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Jan 23, 2022

EoS Fitness — Poor customer service

Hello, My name is Tercharnique I am emailing you because me and my Fiancé Cedel Thomassin recently...

EoS FitnessCustomer service and discrimination

never signed anything until I signed up to get towels, I signed up online, I feel I was rushed to sign something that was never discussed.
Now to my REAL concern!
So Cameron (claiming to be asst operations mgr) tonight upon entry, yelled out "how old is your son?"
My son is 9 almost 10 accompanied by his biological father and mom have memberships to use facilities for ONLY purposes of a hot shower (including towel service) because we live in an RV motorhome due to Covid. Cameron said who never got up from his chair and seemed preoccupied with his phone, again yelled, "I will NOT allow you in (just to shower)"...Mind you we were in Wednesday night and took a shower then, with my son. What the hell?
He seemed to be upset and showed a distain towards us and looked down upon us, because we live in an RV? Or because we are Caucasian? He couldn't EVEN show us any policy stating the assumed facts of what he was talking about. He yelled in front of other customers and told us to leave. I'm NEVER going to tell anyone to join let alone step foot in an EOS! Thanks for making us feel unwelcome uncomfortable and embarrassed! 🥵
I want an apology to my family and full refund
Before this becomes a legal issue for your company in regards to discrimination for age, economic status and race.

Alison Rix
Curt Bright and son

I have contacted 3 people by email as well as left a google review as soon as this happened
I also tried the customer service number, it is Friday night so they are closed
I'm very upset