ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:5:30 am - 12:00 am
Sat:5:30 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Burger KingBreakfast

Today I went to Burger King on Skyland Blvd Tuscaloosa Alabama I order a sausage biscuits hashbrown and Med Diet Coke I waited over 30 mins and when I finally got it the drink was awlful the sausage biscuit was cold and nasty as the hashbrown was to but that not even the worse of it the person that came out with several people orders they kept putting their hands into the food bag touching our food so I just thru mine away I send gas money which high to get this nasty order that I have to throw away I think the Manger should be fired and staff retrained our just close down this Burger King I been their several times and the service sucks you make a order they never give you a amount then you have to drive around and wait with 10 other vehicles waiting on their orders.

Comment Guidelines