Menu
reviews & complaints
Aspen Dental company logo

Aspen Dental

1821 Beltline Rd SW, Decatur, AL, 35601, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
2 complaints
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Category
ComplaintsBoard
P
11:23 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Aspen Dental - Loan department.

Long story short I was approved for loan I did not accept it bc it wouldn't cover what I needed done. After a few weeks I started getting phone calls emails saying I needed to make a loan pmt. I told them I did not get loan but still they called daily. I deal with depression and anxiety due to this happening to me letters came daily. I moved to bessimer alabama due to my fiancée job we had to live in motel for 2 months at 590.00 a week at any time subject to being homeless apparently the default in loan pmt was turned over to collection agency therefore I could not get approved for apartments nor any rental property bc could pass credit check. There is more to this I don't have room to

Claimed loss: Haven't calculated it .

Desired outcome: I would like the loan I asked for in the first place . Just to be given an opportunity to get dentures and or implants. I do not want to cause any problems I jyst want my procedure and I will pay loan back ..

Read full review of Aspen Dental
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
J
4:42 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Aspen Dental - Being charged for a services I never received after being told my insurance would cover it.

I went to aspen dental in Decatur, Alabama in March of 2019 and was there for a free cleaning that is covered by my insurance. I was told that they would have to do a periodontal cleaning that wasn't covered by my insurance and I also needed a filling on a chipped tooth. I paid them 400 cash and put the rest that wasn't covered by insurance on a dental first credit card. They told me I had to come back for the filling and I agreed. Went back 2 weeks later and was told that for them to do the filling I still owed $800+ dollars and that my insurance wasn't going to cover anything. I didn't have that kind of money considering I had just given them $400+ dollars cash and $1300 on my dental first card so they didn't do the filling. I've tried talking to them and they just tell me I owe $800+ and they can't do anything until I pay it. I gave them $1700+ out of my pocket for what was supposed to be a free cleaning and they want another $800+ that's now been turned over to collection. Terrible place.

Read full review of Aspen Dental