ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:10:45 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:10:45 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Chipotle Mexican GrillCustomer service and food quality

I went into the Birmingham, Alabama location of Chipotle on 4/12/22 at 3:30. There was only one person working the front. She was filling the to go orders. I waited there in line with several other customers for about 15 minutes. We asked if anyone was working the counter and she said she would be right with us. Another employee came from the back and said it’s only two of us in here. All of the other employees were out back taking a break. He then said the inside of the store was closed and we would have to leave. I asked them why because we had been waiting. The lady working the front said that she would wait on us. She had to fill out orders and ring us up. The guy in the back didn’t help at all.

The chips that I got were stale. I paid for two large chips and got two small that barely had any chips in the bag. I was very upset about the whole experience.

Comment Guidelines