ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri:8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Aspen DentalThey were to make dentures for me so I can eat properly and smile without 2 missing front teeth of many more

They reported this as partial dentures to my United Healthcare now I cannot "real" partial dentures because it is once every 5 years. problem: I didn't get any dentures, partial or full.
They also did a yearly cleaning, split it to two separate appt so tech could scrape my teeth here and there with a metal instrument. When i inquired they said it was correct. I argued that I was covered for a cleaning so why am being charged; turned over to collection agencies now. [protected].
I had 2 extractions done, one very nicely done. But, the last one was an unfriendly and very rough dentist.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Aspen DentalCustomer service

I had an appointment on Thursday October 24, 2019. I was having extreme pain on the left lower back corner of my mouth. After my examination it was determined that I had an abscess and had the option of a root canal or tooth extraction. I chose a tooth extraction, I was told that it could be done in 30 minutes that same day. What I didn't understand and wasn't advised on is that removing a tooth with an abscess and be dangerous and painful. The pain I was having was to such an extent I couldn't go thru with it. So I scheduled an oral surgery for as soon as possible in the Trussville location on Thursday October 31st. The next day on Friday I'm still having extreme pain. Can't eat, can't drink even without pain. I finally can't bear it anymore and call the Bessemer location around 4 pm that evening Friday October 25th. I didn't know that they close early on Fridays, so I left a message at the emergency contact service. I never received a call back at all. Not Friday, not Saturday, not Sunday, nothing. In the mean time I needed something for pain so I took some pills Oxycodone that a friend had left over from her surgery in May of this past year. I'm now angry that it appears no one at Aspen Dental cares about me as a patient. I called Monday and addressed being upset at the way I was being treated. I was told that the manager was at lunch and would call me back. This was a little before 3pm Monday. I should receive a return call in 30 minutes. I never did, now after almost an entire day later at 2pm Tuesday I call again. I'm told yet again that the manager is at lunch. And can't call me for at least 40 minutes. Now that it appears I am being ignored I want the money I prepaid for my procedure returned to me. I can take my business elsewhere to people who at least pretend to care about their patients. I hope I honestly and sincerely hope I won't have to resort to contacting an attorney just to receive my monies back from services not rendered.

Comment Guidelines