US Financial Resources — Deduct more than was told to on my card plus I found out it may be a fraud.
I had received a phone call on March 5, 2011. The phone number was [protected] at 1:20 pm. The gentleman said his name was David and he asked if I was Donald Brandon but I played along with him and said that I was Donald. I am actually his wife, Rita. They asked if I wanted a grant fund for either education, house, car, or other loans. Since my family is planning on moving in the future, I chose house plan. They gave me information about how the plan works and gave me a 800 number. The web site is www.USFinancialResources.com. The grant is suppose to be for $5, 000. The number the person gave me is [protected] and I called that number it sounded like a fax number, you get the buzz sound at the other end. Another number they gave me was [protected] a customer service number. I called it and since it was a Saturday that this happened on. Customer Service hours are M-F, 9-5 pm Mountain Time. Another number is what they also given me was [protected], office is closed till Monday, Family Network. For cancel membership, you are suppose to go on support.usfinanacialresources.com. I have already tried that. The membership fee was only suppose to be $1.80 or 1.87. It sounded to me 1.80. I was talking to a Mexican, I think. I couldn't understand him much, I am hard of hearing. I will try the web site again. They also took out 23.23 for something that I didn't authorize them to do that.
Thank you, [protected]@yahoo.com
More US Financial Resources Complaints & Reviews
- US Financial Resources/ grant - Wont return money 
- US Financial Resources - scam to offer government grant 
- US Financial Resources - Unapproved Debit Charge 
- US Financial Resources - I need to cancel my membership 
- US Financial Resources - Was charged 3 different charges on debit Card 
- US Financial Resources / Grant - Con artist
- US Financial Resources - false charges on my credit card
- US Financial Resources - Free government grants?? 
- USA Financial Resources - Government Grant 
- US Financial Resources - charging $3.87 and no return calls