US Data Corporationtyping job submitted but payment overdue - avoid mr. sudhanshu suman

H Oct 16, 2019 Review updated:

Hi all,
lastly i got a job through freelancer.com. It was a copy typing job which I completed and submitted within the time frame. The above mentioned name stated that the payment would be done within 2 business days. I submitted the job on 14.09.2019 and up to now on 16.10.2019, I have not received any payment. The guy is not even replying to my emails or messages sent to him on Whatsapp. I have been chasing him since the 2 business days were behind.

The itching point is not only that I have not been paid but, I paid a subscription fee of 70USD of which 30 should be refunded to me after submission of work.

To resume, I have completed a work and even paid for it! grateful if someone could help me please. Else, guys, please don't get fooled as me.

• Ri
    Richa Baniya Jun 14, 2020

Did they asked you to sign some contract paper?