UpWork Globalaccount suspension without any reason

A Jul 18, 2019

Hi SIr,

I want to bring to your notice that Upwork suspended my account on the ground which was totally unfair. I had been passed approximately 1 year in this platform and done 24 jobs completed, earning 2k+. Last 2 weeks I had 90 hours to work in my account. 1 week later they suspended my account and cannot tell me about my suspension error. Just one text repeated to the help center mail.

I was not applying to the jobs for a long time. They never even once raised the issue that I have applied to the max. a number of jobs. I just got invitations job and get jobs from clients invitation. But as soon as I landed and completed my first week 90 hours job on Upwork, then suddenly a mail for suspension.

I sucessful verification they asked me to verify my identity through video call which was also successful. After that, I received their e-mail they have suspended my account permanently. I have also Identity verification successfully. My transaction and billing method all are ok. You can see my account. I don't ask the client for 5 start review. I don't work outside of upwork.

So, why I am suspended. My one year working is on down in one second. I worked hard and keep patient for growing my account in here.

This is absolutely Unfair, not giving me a chance to appeal against by permanent account suspension.

I request you to cancel this unfair suspension of my account and activate my account.

Thanks,