Upforit.comcan't believe people have fallen for this scam

I

A picture of some hot girl named "Ellie" from my town in PA and I got some fake chat like she was trying to reach me. I went to Google images and found the girl that was "interested" in chatting. She was from another state. I think they take images/photos available on line and make up some pre-recorded fake chat. The people who run this scam are [censored] cowards. They should spend life in prison. They would have lots of "chats" there!!! Can't believe people have fallen for this scam.