University of South Africa [UNISA] — outstanding study materials
I am a final year student with UNISA and registered for the second semester of 2018. While my registration was finalised some time back, to date I am yet to receive all study materials. I received an sms on the 6th Aug advising me that my materials would be delivered, following that I received study materials only related to one of the four modules that I have registered for on the 15th Aug. I have had two assignments due for two of my registered modules already without having recieved study materials and now two more to submit, only to receive materials for one module 2 days prior to due date.
The level of pressure and stress that this is causing for me as a student is immense and extremely unacceptable! We cannot be expected to fully participate and deliver good results if the University is sabotaging us as student. I would like to understand what measures the University will put in place to correct this situation as it has hone on for too long!
More University of South Africa [UNISA] Complaints & Reviews
- Unisa - mylife email account impossible to access 
- Unisa - purchase scripts 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - eng2602 examination results october/november 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - transcript request 
- Unisa - request for exam script 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - no study material available for for3701 - forensic methods and techniques
- Unisa - buck-passing money making 
- Unisa - unisa hasn't delivered my books to study
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - lecturer's for com4808 misconduct
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - financial cancellation of a module when the money has been paid and ndp modules