University of Mumbaisubmitted documents for verification for wes - canada

22 Jan 2019, abroad number [protected],
email: [protected]@rediffmail.com
I visited in the month of Nov 18 as through known person I submitted my marksheets and certificate (BA and LLB) for verification as need to submit to WES Canada. In Nov 2018 I myself visited the University assuming it's just collection of documents and waited for hours and at around 5 pm my documents were finally verified except 1 document as the staff realised that in my LLB certificate the month of pass out was wrongly mentioned. I was told to give the certificate for correction and collect it after a month and they gave me the other set of documents in sealed envelope addressing WES-Canada. So now I returned from abroad spending approx Rs 30000/- on my ticket to collect my certificate and pending WES document and when approach to University I got my rectified certificate but not the copy to submit it to WES as the explanation was the previous Registrar has retired and new person won't sign a single document in the given set. The registrar was also not in the office and didn't knew by when he would come. I was told to get the xerox set of all the documents that I have submitted before to get the signature. After paying Rs 18225/- for verification of documents and waiting for months, this is the service given by the university. Or are we college students or teenage to spend long hours and just keep on coming day after day as and when called by the University staff to meet their needs and not our request. I have returned back to abroad as I had taken just a day leave to come to India and take my documents but due to University negligence I have wasted my time and money too. Hope you understand my issue and 1 certificate which is pending can be sent to me or WES-Canada directly. My payment receipt no 9408 dated 12 September 2018. I am unable to send anyone to collect the documents, if the University revert is to run behind them for hours in the campus.

Comment Guidelines