University of Mumbaiexam hall ticket

Afternoon sir/madam,
Its been three years since i have been trying to clear my atkt exams of T.Y.B.Sc IT, but every time my college i.e. Shree G.P.M of andheri east, makes some mistake or denies things stating "University se hi problem hota " and does some or the other thing because of which i don't get to sit or write my exams even after paying exam fee of 1000 or so...

So even this time tomorrow i have my 6th sem atkt exams and they are saying that hall ticket has not been issued by thi University... And the behaviour is so lethargic that it makes me cry that beacuse of the same thing i have been not able to clear my atkt exams ... Please help me with this Madam/Sir i request you

Tomorrow i have my exams, I don't know the center no hall ticket nothing... And they are so cool about this, nobody looks into students problem... Please help us ...

Phone no.: [protected]