Menu

University Alliance review: Tution

A
Author of the complaint
12:30 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I was coached into signing up for school by this company, I informed them that my financial aid was not completely process and that I had no job, so until it is throughly processed I would rather not start or sign up for my class because I do not have the money to pay. They insisted that I did sign up and that once my financial aid went through that the school Florida Tech could go back and get money owed to them. I had no reason not to believe them since this is for education, then after the deadline for me dropping the class they started telling me that they haven't recieve my high school transcript and that they keep calling the school for it. So I told them I would fax the copy I had of my transcript to them and I did, once they got that they said it had to come directly from my school to them so I as well as them so I thought contacted the school and had them mail them a copy. Once copy arrived they stated it was too late and that financial aid would not pay for my class for that term and they billed me 3, 188.48. Now I have no job but had to agree to pay them 89.00 month for 3 yrs just so this would not go on my credit record. I told them this is not fair they told me because I did not sign up this term financial aid won't pay I told them I refuse to sign up again because I may end u owing more money they then to me to contact there billing dept to make payment arrangements.

View 0 more photos
Update by Arlene R Crenshaw
May 14, 2011 12:50 am EDT

Sorry for some of the misspelling, was very upset when I wrote this, tried to make corrections but was unable to. A. Crenshaw

More University Alliance complaints & reviews

University Alliance - Watch List
University Alliance - Service
University Alliance - Spam & Harashment
University Alliance - MBA ONLINE AT FIT HORRIBLE!!!
1 comments
J
Oct 14, 2011 10:36 pm EDT

I agree with the complaint. University Alliance is one of these third party administrators that lie to you in order to get your money. They administer several programs for several schools. You end up getting into a lot of debt because they lie to you about financial aid, etc. I fully agree with the above writer. It is better to deal with an actual university than to deal with these shysters.