United Benefits Australialottery win

I live in Thames, New Zealand got a letter saying that I have won a share of $21 million. All I have to do to claim my winnings is send them $10...
Yeah, right! Obviously a scam. I won't say anything about the kind of people who fall for this type of thing, but remember if it sounds too good to be true it's probably not.
There's so many types of scams out there. I even had one supposedly from the United Nations saying that they had heard of me falling victim to a scam and they wanted to reimburse me. All they needed was my bank details so they could deposit the money etc. So many scams run by so much scum.

• Updated by 1Judith · Apr 05, 2018

Not true is what I meant.

• Za
    Zamatae Apr 25, 2018

Why do so much scum scam people especially thedore Kennedy united lotteries Australia please I hope u get caught