Umg*BuyedgUnauthorized charges

B

This company is charging me $19.95 per month and my credit card will do nothing about it. They say it is because it is preauthorize, but I never authorized anything. Another company, Umg*My Adv is also charging my card $19.95, and Suretouch Long Distance is also charging my card.

• Iv
    ivonne loveren Nov 06, 2009

This need to stop! What can we do to inform all US citizen. I have been charged $14.95 for the last 8 months. I had not looked closely on my CC statement until this morning and discovered this reoccurring charge. I called the number 800.405.8272 and was able to talk to a semi-nice lady. I didn't want to make her to mad as I knew I needed her help to clear this up. She mentioned that I had authorized this membership which gives you discounts to merchandise. I have never seen any discount coupons or any reference to this company or any service ever been given to me by UMG # BUYEDGE. The semi-nice lady promised to have cancelled the account and was able (only)to take of last month charge. I just want to advise the US to look at your statements and don't be scammed as I was by UMG#BUYEDGE!

• Ph
    PhilipM Sep 02, 2009

call your credit card company and have them stop the charges asap.

• Bu
    bubbaturbo Sep 02, 2009

I have been charged by this company and I want to know how to get these charges stopped. I have called the number on my statement, but it isn't a working number

• Fa
    Fareeda Dadzie Aug 19, 2009

I do not know what the $19.95 charge is for and would like to cancel whatever it is. I do not have any money to pay for anything!

Fareeda Dadzie

Maria Thanasoula Aug 23, 2007

They charge my credit card with almost 80 dollars every month for a year now without my permission. I don't even know what kind of company this is. I was in US and I was using a greek credit card so I couldn't check all of my transactions in detail. Now what can I do for that? They still charge me every month! I want this to stop!!!Please help me smb!

Christopher Green Aug 14, 2007

I'm having the same problems the suretouch long distance was taken care of. but I still have the UMG charges. I have 2 numbers888-673-1306 I also have the direct line [protected] ask for Dwight or Joann the owners. The name of the telemarketing company is Direct Connections 11660 Alpharetta Hwy Suite 650 Roswell GA. I hope this helps anyone out.

• Co
    Corry Andrews Aug 07, 2007

I am having the same problem. I have the number to call to get a hold of them to try and cancel, but the last two times I've tried to call they kept me on hold for so long I got annoyed and just hung up. Its bogus.

• Th
    The Furry Best Pet Resort Jun 04, 2007

Since November of 2006, the above Company has been charging my American Express card. I do not know who they are or what they think they are doing. They are charging me $19.95 twice a month. They are still charging me and it is May 2007.