UltraSabersFraud and scam

H Review updated:

I purchased an Ultra saber from Ultrasabers on March 7th 2009. The listing stated the item was in stock and would be sent in 2-3 days. I paid for priority shipping with a 4-5 day delivery time. No saber has arrived and the company has not responded to numerous ebay messages or emails. The phone number they gave me has been disconnected.

I recieved no item and no responses to multiple attempts at communication. I am now in the process of disputing the charge with pay pal, contacting the BBB, the State Attourney General's office, The FBI's Internet Crime Center, and the Gilbert, AZ Police department.

BEWARE!! there are many similar complaints on saber forums and on Ebay itself.

More UltraSabers Complaints & Reviews

• Fx
    FX-Sabers Member Aug 04, 2009

This complaint is false. Ultra Sabers has a forum which anyone can post on and has thousands of members. None of them make this type of allegation. There are many people on eBay who claim to be Ultra Sabers, but Ultra Sabers only sells on their website, not eBay.

DarthTaterz Oct 28, 2009

Ultra sabers doesnt sell on ebay, ###

Jadeast Jun 10, 2011

Phone number posted on their website belong to a private party who responds on their answering device that is not Ultra Saber. Both of their email links fail to respond. Some just is not right. Obviously worth question. On the positive side they certainly have no Best Business Practices that I have experienced thus far and I live in the same county as they are, at least according to their website. Buyer beware.

• Ul
    ultrasabers supporter Jun 18, 2011

ultrasabers is 1 of the most respected and well known supplier of custom lightsabers around, i ordered a saber just the other day, a saber that was JUST released that day and i got it in 2 days time to my exact specifications, they have a huge forum, in order to contact them you need to use their email, not the phone, try reading the forums once in awhile all you false posting complaining ###s

DarthJedi Nov 05, 2011

UltraSabers has no costumer service and anything that is said or written against them will be deleted. Ultrasabers doesn't respond to emails in a timely manner and when asking for updates on your saber they blow it off. They also do not install the electronics properly and will blame it on the buyer. Be careful when purchasing anything made by them

• Dr
    Dr. Barnum Jan 23, 2012

I have purchased over 10 sabers from Ultrasabers. I have had two issues: A and B.

A: Prophecy hilt with sound. One day the saber got really hot and I smelled a burning odor. Saber quit working. I sent an email, and shipped the saber back. One week later I had a the saber back in perfect working order, no hassle, no charge. AWESOME.

B: One of my Initiate hilts on off didn't work anymore. It was probably because my four-year old son dropped it too many times. The fixed the switch and sent it back for free within the week. AWESOME

I am sold on their service, it is fantastic. Fantastic product, easily half as much as what you would pay elsewhere.

Dr. B

Darth michael Aug 09, 2014

There are a few things I want to point out. When I first ordered the Malice one of the things I paid for was a buck puck. When I received the Malice I did not have one installed. I contacted you about this immediately along with the short in the LED on the A/V switch, scratched hilt, battery pack being broken, pommel, and CNC marks. Your initial response was disbelief and denial, telling me that the "buckpuck was small and I wouldn't see it". As time would tell you were wrong. It was not installed because of the way I wanted it wired, again those were your words and not my own. Furthermore the fact that I was charged for it and it was never installed and no one said anything to me never sat well with me, it's basically stealing. While you did fix the battery pack and installed the buckpuck, the short in the A/V LED was never fixed nor addressed. The same is true for the gouge on the pommel, CNC marks, and scratches on hilt. Weeks later after you had my saber in your hand you tell me that you can replace the pommel. That should have been done when you had it in hand and I made you aware of it. You agree to "connect the AV switch so that it is on all the time". On July 6th before I sent you my saber you said "To get a BuckPuck installed and get the AV switch setup so that it is always on please mail to us a COMPLETE printed copy of this entire email chain". 20 days after I got my item back you're claiming to do something which you already claimed to do which didn't fix the LED the first time you had it in hand. Again this is something you were made aware of before I sent my saber to you and you did not fix it. Neither of these things were fixed when you had the chance. I did not understand that then and I do not understand that now. No explanation was given as to the reason why and I could not have been any more clearer when I told you about it

• Jp
    Jp1006 Dec 23, 2019

Well now it’s 2019 and Ultra Sabers sucks. I paid for an order on December 8th to get my son a Christmas present. It’s now December 23 and Ultra Sabers has ignored every attempt to contact them. I’ll never order again and I would be wary if you are thinking about it. They are a total fraud!!!

• Si
    Sincere1 Jan 12, 2020

Purchases a saber two week before xmas 2019 still haven't heard a peep for tracking or get my saber . Next step is better business Bureau and making a complaint with each state they are licensed in to sell or conduct business. Already writing a letter to the the wa state attorney general for unethical business practices . I'm writing this on jan 12 2020

• Ka
    Kaejasz Feb 13, 2020

I ordered in January 2020. Coming up on a month and still no order. I guess Ultrasabers couldn't stand Saberforge outperforming them in the "we're-so-slow-the-customer-will-die-before-they-get-their-order" category so they had to compete with them on that level too.

• Ge
    geoghph Mar 13, 2020

My wife and son ordered one of these Sabers. Paid extra for shipping and one month later nothing. Couldn't find a phone number. Emailed and got a generic reply saying they were too busy and sorry they would fill order asap. Re-emailed to cancel order and got same generic response. Called credit card company and got charges reversed. End of story.

• Qw
    QWERTY7648 Apr 24, 2020

We order a light saber on april 9 for my brothers birthday. I am posting april 24 and I have gotten no reply calls or emails. we have emailed 3 times and called 2. we have waited and waited for almost a month and we are getting very angey. this is a fraud company never order from them.

• Di
    disappointed mom and son Aug 11, 2020

Order placed over 60 days and status still shows as "processing". Have called twice and emailed three times with no response.
    Very disappointing as son was very excited for this bday gift.