TSA Tours — Misrepresents accomodations
TSA Tours promised accomodations in the Amazon in Peru as "rooms with air-conditioning and private bathrooms and all the comforts of home". After travelling one hour by small boat to the lodge, the rooms had no electricity, no hot water, and, of course, no air conditioning. There were no windows except screens and the rooms were just partitioned areas under a common roof with no ceilings. This tour was expensive and was in no way promoted as a "primitive" or "adventure" tour. When I asked to leave the lodge, I could not get a boat to take me back to the closest city. I asked TSA Tours to refund the last 2 night costs, but have received no response from them. Don't trust them!
More TSA Tours Complaints & Reviews
- TSA / Transportation Security Administration - Cheating on Job Interviews and discrimination at TSA!
- TSA La guardia airport - stolen lap top from lugage
- TSA Tampa Florida Airport - stolen money
- TSA - stolen items
- TSA - rape
- TSA - items removed from checked bag that are not restricted
- Transportation Security Administration [TSA] - complaint
- TSA,Cheaptickets.com,Iberworld,AirEuropa - Give My Money Back
- TSA - airport security
- TSA Claims Department - Problem