TripAdvisor — false advertising misleading information
they allow anonymous people review establishments whether they stayed or not, reviews are never verified or checked, and if a hotel does complaint they make out to have the review checked and then come back and say they found nothing to indicate the review is suspicious, but I know because I submitted a review about a place that I stayed and got the owner to complain by saying that his hotel was closed for refurbishment and that these guests could not have stayed, they wrote back to the owner and said that they had checked out the review and it was authentic, but I got no email to check it out, so who did they check it out with.luckily it was a 5* glowing review, According to BBB in MA they only have 1 employee but do not have a favourable buisness, this is a suspicious company and they lock properties into being members by getting ficitious guests to sign up their properties - GET THEM INVESTIGATED ASAP_ THEY ARE MISLEADING TRAVELLERS, INSULTING ACCOMMODATION POVIDERS AND FALSELY ADVERTISNG BY STATING "GET THE TRUTH THEN GO" LIES LIES LIES
More TripAdvisor Complaints & Reviews
- TripAdvisor.com - wrong reviews on site
- TripAdvisor.com - knowingly allows fake reviews, deceiving the visitors to the website and defrauding hotel owners
- TripAdvisor - palacio jewelers st thomas u. s. v. i.
- TripAdvisor - censorship of negative reviews
- TripAdvisor - annoying dog
- TripAdvisor - illegal forum set up about our business - derogatory comments
- TripAdvisor - my restaurant on your site
- TripAdvisor - Maya jewelry
- TripAdvisor - harassment phone calls by "jo" and located in manassas in virginia!
- TripAdvisor - Tripadvisor ignore email and do not pay us for several months