Trident Hyundaielite i20 ("document not, received" "right accessories not received")

I have purchased Elite i20 Sportz + on Oct/7/019 in Trident and My chasis No:MALBM51BLKM737863, Sankey Road Showroom and Naveen T G is the sales executive who has helped me to deliver my car. I have paid money for the 4th year Extended Warranty and on the delivery day of the car when I was verifying the document I have observed that 4th Year Warranty document got missed and the same I asked to Naveen T G for that he told that, there will be no separate document for the 4th Year Warranty. As I paid the money for the 4th Year Extended warranty I need some acknowledgment in the form of document for my further reference and also he has committed that he will give accessories as a complimentary gift like 3M Tool care kit e.t. c, when I asked for that he told that they have used 50% of the material for the cleaning my new car and failed to give that, instead he gave me some other accessories (floor mat) which was not required for me. I dont understand why customer product is required to clean the new car and this is ridiculous and I have never seen such things on any of the dealer has done like this. Please do the needful and solve my problems ASAP.

Ra