TricelarUnauthorised charges!

J

I bought the Tricelar acne medicine off the internet one time for my two sons on a special offer. I have been repeatedly reordered and rebilled without my permission. This last time it overdrew my account and that's how I learned of the situation. The penalty for overdrawing my account with VCB was $35 dollars. This money I want back on my account. Stop sending me the Triclear. Stop billing my credit card without my permission. If I ordered this medicine more that once. This is common on the internet, but it's not right because it's being done without my permission and knowledge.