Treadmill DoctorsHas not sent our item, but took our money!

K

We ordered a belt from Treadmill Doctors on Jan. 8. Later we received an email that our item had been fulfilled. They gave us a tracking number to follow up, and a tracking number through Fed-Ex. I called Fed-Ex last night and they said that they had received the information but the item was not called for pick up. I called Treadmill Doctors and was put on hold for a very long time. No one ever answered. I sent emails and they were not answered either. I checked the tracking numbers for the website and there was no item ordered on our account. They are still not answering my emails! Beware!

• Pe
    Pete Hively Apr 14, 2009

This is the busiest time of the year for fitness equipment. They are one of maybe three places that sell parts beside the manufacturer and you cannot even get through to place a order with them. At lease you got to place your order.