Treadmill DoctorDid not refund money on return item/No Customer Service

I bought a treadmill belt from treadmilldoctor. It did not fit properly. My mistake- so I had no problem with sending it back within the 30 days and paying the restocking fee as per their policy. However, when I followed their instructions for returning the item and called their customer service number for a RMA # that was required for all returns, I was on hold for an hour after going through an automated menu. I was never able to speak with a live person. After this, I emailed them. No response. So, I tried to send it back without the RMA#. It was sent back to me along with an email stating that it was being returned to me per their policy as it did not have the required RMA#. I responded with an email requesting one. No response.

So I'm out a $100. So be it. I'm just hoping to save other people from having their money taken as well.